b) 3 visa application forms duly filled out and signed.
c) 3 recent passport-size photographs.
International Vaccination Certificate:
- Yellow Fever is mandatory
- Cholera is required only if traveling from a country where an outbreak of the disease has been reported. (Mostly from the neighboring countries).
b) The usual courtesy note (2 copies) from the respective government agency or from the organization that is being represented.
- Either 2 photocopies of round trip ticket
and/or 2 of itinerary,
- or a letter (2 copies) from the travel agent certifying that round trip ticket has been purchased.
b) A letter (2 copies) from the travel agent certifying that round trip ticket has been purchased.
c) A letter (2 copies) from the bank certifying that the traveler has at least $500.00 in his/her savings account. (This applies to travelers who are going by road).
b) A letter (2 copies) from the company
that is being represented stating:
- purpose of trip - activities to be performed and duration of stay - source of financial responsibility for any expenses incurred by the employee.
ORDINARY (REGULAR) PASSPORT: $ 25.20 DIPLOMATIC/OFFICIAL PASSPORT: (FREE OF CHARGE)
1. Visas must be used within three (3) months as of its date of issuance.
2. Visa fees do not include postage stamps for the return of passport (s) by mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope must be provided by the applicant. Further, it is advised that such envelope be either CERTIFIED, REGISTERED or SPECIAL DELIVERY.
3. Please allow three (3) working days for processing.
In order to avoid unnecessary delay in the issuance of your visa, it is important that you complete our visa application forms thoroughly and accurately. For example:
if you have more than one Christian name
please give them in full.
- place of birth- frequently omitted.
- place, month and date of passport issuance -frequently omitted.
- passport numbers given on the application forms must be identical to those of your passport.
- "persons to contact in case of emergency" is equally important.