|Yellow Fever in Africa |
- CDC- Yellow Fever Home Page
Information on Yellow Fever disease and vaccine. Useful links for healthcare providers.
- WHO- Yellow Fever
Provides basic information, links to resources, disease outbreak information, and information for the international traveler.
- eMedicine- Yellow Fever (article)
Article by Malini K. Singh of the Jacobi/Montefiore Medical Center.
- WHO- Yellow Fever in Burkina Faso, 2004
Information about an outbreak of yellow fever in the district of Sindou, Cascades region, in the southwest of the country, near the border of Côte d'Ivoire and Mali.
- WHO- Yellow fever in Liberia, 2004
Update about a disease outbreak in Liberia.
- Sanofi-Pasteur- Yellow Fever
Information about the Yellow Fever vaccine, its impact in the world, and indications.
- CDC Travelers' Health- Yellow Fever
Information about the disease and vaccine risks, recommendations for endemic countries.
- Merck Manual- Arbovirus and Arenavirus Diseases
Included under this subheading are Yellow Fever and Dengue Fever.
- Orphanet- Arbovirus Fever
Provides general description of Arboviruses and varieties.