UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA - AFRICAN STUDIES CENTER
1. Dosa, Marta. "A Future Perspective on Information Policy Research Needs". Paper presented at the International Federation of Information and Documentation, Education and Training Committee Seminar, Havana, Cuba. September 1718, 1990.
2. Lu M.T., and C. Farrell. "Information Systems Development in Developing Countries: An Evaluation and Recommendations," International Journal of Information Management, Vol. 10, pp. 288296, 1990.
3. Montvilloff, Victor. National Policies A Handbook on the formulation, Implementation and Operation of a National Policy on Information. Paris: UNESCO, General Information Programme (PGI), 1990.
4. Zwangobani, E. "National Informatics Policies in SubSahara Africa", IDRC Report and Proceedings of a Regional Seminar, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 28 Nov. 1 Dec. 1988, pp. 151174.
5. Okado, George. Effectiveness of Informatics Policy Instruments in Africa: Country Report for Kenya: Jan., 1994.
6. Alabi, G.A. A Survey of Informatics Policy Instruments in Nigeria (Preliminary Report), Nov., 1993.
7. Shila, Howard. Informatics Policies Studies in Africa, Feb., 1994.
8. Moyo, Hazel. Information Policies in Zimbabwe (Preliminary report), April 1994.
9. Republic of Kenya, "The National Council for Science and Technology. General Information".
10. United Republic of Tanzania, "The National Policy Science and Technology Policy for Tanzania", 1985.
|Previous Menu||Home Page||What's New||Search||Country Specific|